ZSVEDIO CCTV Monitor IP Camera Wi fi Cameras Wifi Outdoor Alarm System Waterproof Wireless NVR 720P/960P/1080P 2MP HD Webcam
- Seller ZSVEDIO Security IP Camera Store
- List Price US $43.78piece
- Sale Price US $35.46piece
- Shipping Free Shipping
- You Save US $8.32piece19% off
|Viewing Angle (Degree)||75°|
|Supported Mobile Systems||iOS,Android|
|Video Compression Format||H.264|
|Supported Operating Systems||Windows Vista,Windows 7,Windows 8,Windows XP|
|Alarm Action||FTP Photo,Email Photo,Local Alarm|
|Network Interface||RJ-45 10/100Mb Ethernet Slot|
|Special Features||Waterproof / Weatherproof|
Video Links on Youtube:
01 How to connect camera to PC/Smartphone/Browser ?
02 How to use NVR Kits?
03 Search and revise IP address
04 WIFI setting
0401 When connecting camera to a PC directly:
0402 When wifi and wired gateway are different on PC:
05 Time setting:
06 Video setting:
07 Audio setting:
08 Recording setting:
09 To find UID and IE11 compatible setting:
10 Motion detection and Alarm setting :
11 AP Mode Wifi setting :
12 Wireless Camera System Introduction:
13 Camhi Setting:
Bullet IP Camera*1
Power Adapter ( Free gift ! )*1
Notice: Include Power Adapter US/EU/AU/UK, depend on your order of choose, or leave a message to us!
Fast and easy setup. View your camera online Within minutes. With the P2P Server Technology, no complicated port mapping or DDNS setting needed. Simply scan, connect, Then Enjoy Live Video. If you Changed Wifi. Just delete device on app and add device under the new wifi.
Built-in IR-CUT core module,better surveillance effect,no color cast and no image distortion. Enhance color purity of the day,and night vision effect.
Infrared night vision. Infrared LED with sensors see in total darkness. When ambient light drops below a certain point, a device within the camera switch from color to black and white and turns on the LED.
H.264 Compression. By adopting the advanced H.264 video compression, the bandwidth efficiency and transmission speed are greatly increased.
Motion-Activated Email Alarm. In attempt to make you stay alarmed of all unexpected movements in your house. Motion detection works perfectly with email alert function making sure you are always the first one to get informed when things happen.
High-definition. This camera is capable of generating stunning 720P/960P/1080P video beautifully to present pristine color and smooth on-screen movements, the screen is still clear. You can see the video you want to see anytime, anywhere.
Remote Viewing, Anytime, from Anywhere. No matter where you are, you can remotely access the camera to see live streaming and stay connected. Remotely view the camera via: Free CamHi App on your mobile device, By your computer, web browsers (IE, Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Safari, Firefox, etc.).
IP66 class waterproof. For a variety of weather and hot and cold temperatures,IP66 waterproof for indoor and outdoor use.
Enjoy sharing with others. Supports multiple users watching, This camera supports almost 4 users watching the video at the same time.
Multi-platforms watching. Easily access to Monitoring interface via cellphone,tablet or computer.
Can be used in a variety of scenes. Home/office/Classroom/Clothing store/Look at pets/Factory...
|Processor||HI 3518E + OV9732||HI 3518C + Aptina AR0130||HI 3518E|
|Image sensor||1/4" 1.0 MP CMOS||1/3" 1.3 MP CMOS||1/3" 2.0 MP CMOS|
|Lens||2.8mm 3.6mm(default) 6mm 8mm|
|IR Distance||25 meters||20 meters||12 meters|
|Power Consumption||DC 12V 2A||DC 12V 2A||DC 12V 2A|
|Video||Video Codec||H.264 main profile and baseline|
|First stream:1280x720||First stream:1280x960||First stream:1920x1080|
|Second stream:640x352||Second stream:640x480||Second stream:640x352|
|Three stream:320x240||Third stream:320x176|
|Video Compression||32Kbits/s ~ 6Mbits/s||32Kbits/s ~ 6Mbits/s||32Kbits/s ~ 6Mbits/s|
|Audio (Optional)||Audio input||1 ch Line/Mic|
|Audio output||1 ch Line out|
|Network||Interface||RJ45, DC Power|
|Network Protocol||TCP/IP, HTTP, TCP, ICMP, UDP,
ARP, IGMP, SMTP, FTP, DHCP, DNS, DDNS, NTP, UPNP, RTSP, ect.
|Access Protocol||ONVIF 2.1, i13, P2|
|Alarm||Motion detection||4 respective regions at most|
|Alarm linkage||Send alarm pictures by E-mail or upload to FTP server|
|Snapshot||Supports regularly capturing images to FTP server|
|Safety||User management||Provides three levels of rights management (admin, user, guest). Supports modify login user name and password
Step 1: How to find camera\'s IP address and change it ?
1. For the first time, suggest connect the camera directly to your PC via a network cable.
2. Install the "SeachTool" to find the camera\'s IP address.
3.Change the device IP and gateway. Note Keep the gateway consistent with your local.
4. If you want to use a fixed IP address for the camera, please do not choose "DPCP".
Step 2-a : How to use PC client software view?
1. PC client use name: admin, the initial password is empty.
2. 1) Search for device IP.
2) Add area.
3) Changa the device IP to what you need.
4) Move the device to the new area.
5) Select the device.
6) Click the "Camera" icon to view it.
3. Set to save the video to PC when you have no NVR.
Step 2-b : Browser view and set
1. Browser input device IP. Recommended use IE 11 ( Compatibility View Mode ).
2. Both the user name and password are: admin. Languages are Chinese and English.
3. Free to adjust the four motion detection area or full screen.
4. Note: Set the alarm. Must set the motion detection area forst.
5. Click "P2P" to get UID. UID is very important for remote access.
1. Connect camera to power supply and antenna. But NOT the network cable.
Camera will stay in AP mode by default.
2. Go to wifi setting in the Phone. Search for wifi signals.
3. Choose the wifi "IPCAM-00xxxxxx". 00xxxxxx is the last 8 digits for MAC address.
Now the phone is connected to the camera and they\'ve formed a lacal network.
4. Open the APP--CamHi.
5. Click "Add Camera"--"LAN search".
6. Choose a camera on the search list to add it. Enter its name and password ( admin by default ).
7. After camera is online, click " ! " button. And select " Wifi setting ".
8. Choose the SSID of wifi router, and enter password for the wifi signal.
Now camera is connected to the wifi router.
You can revise camera parameters and playback from the phone.